Position: Associate Attorney / Former Prosecutor
About Attorney Wieczorek
Mark Wieczorek is a former Assistant Prosecuting Attorney for Hamilton County who now serves as a powerful advocate for Ohio's accused. He brings a diligent, aggressive work ethic to his cases at Patituce & Associates that he has honed over the course of his multi-disciplined career.
Attorney Wieczorek grew up in a blue collar family that instilled in him the importance of hard work and integrity. He took those lessons to heart as he entered his first job as a paperboy at 13 and continued to set his sights on his ultimate goal: law school. He later served as a firefighter on the Cincinnati Fire Department for 10 years and, over that time, maintained a demanding work and parenting schedule as he pieced together his law education.
The hard work paid off: Upon passing the bar, he became Assistant Prosecuting Attorney for Hamilton County under Joe Deters. As an assistant prosecutor, Attorney Wieczorek handled cases across the criminal justice spectrum—from speeding tickets and OVI to rape, robbery, and felony assault. He would later transition to a private criminal defense firm, but was dissatisfied with how large firms handled client cases and at how how often he saw the accused's rights violated by our criminal justice system.
Now at Patituce & Associates, Mark Wieczorek brings a passionate, incisive approach to criminal defense counsel. As a former prosecutor, he knows how the state of Ohio approaches the prosecution of the accused and what can be done to ensure that the rights of his clients are protected throughout every stage of their case. He has handled thousands of criminal cases over his career and tried more than 140 in a court of law.
Attorney Wieczorek shares in our firm’s vision of thorough, emphatic advocacy of Ohio’s accused and continues to strive and ensure that his clients are afforded the considerations they deserve.
- United States Federal Court – Northern District of Ohio
- United States Federal Court – Southern District of Ohio
- United States Federal Court – 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Federal Court – 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- We Have Over 30 Years of Experience.
- We Have Gone to Trial Over 200 Times.
- We Have 3 Former Prosecutors on Staff.
- We Are Licensed in 4 States.
- We Are Available 24/7.
- We Offer Free, Confidential Phone Consultations.
- We Are the Firm Other Attorneys, Police & Prosecutors Turn To.