Position: Associate Attorney / Former Public Defender
Trisha Breedlove comes to Patituce & Associates with a passion for being the best criminal defense attorney she can be. One of her best traits is that she does not let anyone push her around, she stands her (and the client’s) ground.
Trisha comes to Patituce & Associates from the Summit County Public Defenders Office where she worked handling both felonies and misdemeanors. The insight she gained has translated to success for our clients.
As a member of the team at Patituce & Associates Trisha will often be found handling sensitive client matters all over Northern Ohio. Like the rest of our attorneys she is available 24/7 to help all of our clients.
- We Have Over 30 Years of Experience.
- We Have Gone to Trial Over 200 Times.
- We Have 3 Former Prosecutors on Staff.
- We Are Licensed in 4 States.
- We Are Available 24/7.
- We Offer Free, Confidential Phone Consultations.
- We Are the Firm Other Attorneys, Police & Prosecutors Turn To.