Criminal Defense Attorney in Strongsville
Over 200 Cases Tried & More Than 30 Years' Experience
As a former assistant Cuyahoga County Prosecutor, Joe Patituce obtained a reputation for aggressively taking criminal cases to trial; since leaving the prosecutor's office, he has maintained that reputation. Today, every member of our Strongsville defense team shares this passion. That's why we're the right choice for defendants in the Strongsville area. If you've been accused of a crime, speak with a member of our legal team today.
First consultations are always free, so call (419) 737-4556 now.
Information on the Strongsville Mayor's Court
All traffic offenses and misdemeanor criminal cases committed in Strongsville are heard in Mayor's Court.
- Phone Number: (440) 580-3155
- Address: 18688 Royalton Road, Strongsville, Ohio 44136
- Website: http://www.strongsville.org/content/mayors_court.asp
- Magistrate: Joseph Gambino
- Prosecutors: George Lonjak & John Castele
- Clerk of Court: Judy Burichin
If you contest the charges, the case is moved to Berea Municipal Court.
If you were arrested for a felony, your case will be heard in Cuyahoga County Court.
Why We Fight for Our Clients
We at Patituce & Associates take our job extremely seriously because the consequences you face are serious-even a misdemeanor DUI/OVI charge can result in life changing penalties from losing your freedom to losing your job. We fight for our clients to ensure that their rights are protected in the face of a criminal accusation. If you want to fight the charges you face, we can help-even if your situation feels hopeless.
- Reasons Our Firm Can Benefit Your Case:
- We've spent 30+ years in the legal profession
- We've helped hundreds of clients and taken 200+ cases to trial
- We are former prosecutors, so we know how to approach your case
- We never charge for your first consultation - it's completely free
Facing Charges? Dial (419) 737-4556 Now for Legal Help!
We want our clients to know exactly what they face. Even though it might seem overwhelming at first, we do our best to show you that there is always a reason to fight back against the charges the government is making. Additionally, we never charge for initial consultations. This means you can pick up the phone right now and call our office to speak with a Strongsville criminal defense attorney for free. You don't have to face this alone.
Get in touch with Patituce & Associates for the hard-hitting legal defense you want on your side.