Lakewood Criminal Defense Attorneys
What We Do & Court Information
Our attorneys routinely defend individuals charged with domestic violence, driving under the influence, drug possession, and more in Lakewood, OH. As former prosecutor, we at Patituce & Associates completely understand the tactics and strategy that will be used by the police and prosecutors. We are ready to defend you from any charges and allegations that the police may make against you from their offices in North Olmsted or Downtown Cleveland. The truth is that it's really unwise to try to represent yourself if you are facing criminal charges in Lakewood Municipal Court. You're looking at nothing but trouble if you do not get a good defense attorney on your side. Even lawyers hire an attorney when they are charged with a crime. So should you.
Information About Lakewood Municipal Court
- Hours of Operation: 8:00-4:30, Monday thru Friday
- Street Address: 12650 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, Ohio 44107
- Phone Number: (216) 529-6700
- Website: http://www.lakewoodcourtoh.com
- Cases Heard
- OVI / DUI
- Criminal and traffic jurisdiction includes:
- Misdemeanor classifications
- Felony arraignments
- Preliminary hearing proceedings
Municipalities in this Court's Jurisdiction
Lakewood, parts of the Cleveland Metropolitan Parks, I-90, and Lake Erie waters to the border with Canada.
- Presiding Judge: Judge Patrick Carroll
- Clerks of Courts: Terri O'Neill
- Online Criminal Court Docket: http://www.lakewoodcourtoh.com/dockets.html
- Criminal & Traffic Fines: http://www.lakewoodcourtoh.com/feesTR1.html
- Criminal Law Cases We Can Help With
- Assault & Battery
- DUI / OVI
- Sex Crimes
- Homicide, Murder & Manslaughter
- Drug Charges
- Domestic Violence
- Robbery & Theft
- Crimes Against Family Members
The worst mistake you can make is entering a plea of no contest before discovering what the evidence against you is. Sometimes what seems like an overwhelming case actually has a lot of holes in it, ranging from technicalities to huge issues with the state's case. For instance, we recently defended an individual that resulted in the entire arrest being unconstitutional. As a result, the entire case was thrown out by the Court.
Call to Speak to a DUI & Criminal Lawyer in Lakewood, Ohio Today!
We are available for a free phone consultation where we will discuss with you the facts specific to your case, your charges, and the possible consequences. We will lay out a plan that is easy to understand on how to prepare your defense. We do not believe you should have to pay to talk to us and, as such, we gladly offer a free consultation to review the facts. All calls are completely confidential and nothing you say to us about the charges you are facing can be used against you. Call (419) 737-4556 to setup a free consultation We are flexible regarding payment and accept cash, check, money orders, and all major credit cards. Contact us today!