Catherine R. Meehan
Position: Associate Attorney
About Attorney Meehan
Since joining Patituce & Associates in August 2012, Catherine Meehan has made herself indispensable. Catherine handles many of the pretrial hearings for our clients and has experience handling trials and a wide array of hearings. When not in court, Catherine works tirelessly finding, reviewing, and evaluating the evidence against our clients. She is also quick to respond to any client needs whenever they reach out to us.
Catherine brings an enthusiastic determination to Patituce & Associates, LLC. She aggressively advocates for our clients in and out of the courtroom and is dedicated to providing quality representation to each and every Patituce & Associates, LLC client. Catherine ensures that every case is properly and thoroughly defended.
Catherine received her Juris Doctor from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2011 after graduating from Notre Dame College. Catherine is a member of the Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- The Thomas M. Cooley Law School – J.D.
- Notre Dame College – B.A.
- State of Ohio
- United States Federal Court – Northern District of Ohio
- We Have Over 30 Years of Experience.
- We Have Gone to Trial Over 200 Times.
- We Have 3 Former Prosecutors on Staff.
- We Are Licensed in 4 States.
- We Are Available 24/7.
- We Offer Free, Confidential Phone Consultations.
- We Are the Firm Other Attorneys, Police & Prosecutors Turn To.