About Attorney Christopher Woodworth
Christopher Woodworth joins Patituce & Associates after successfully operating his own firm as a solo practioner. He brings with him experience in criminal cases ranging in complexity from serious felonies to defending clients charged with driving under the influence charges.
If you are looking for a dedicated criminal defense attorney who is interested in clients that want to fight to defend themselves, give us a call today and ask to speak with Chris Woodworth.
- We Have Over 30 Years of Experience.
- We Have Gone to Trial Over 200 Times.
- We Have 3 Former Prosecutors on Staff.
- We Are Licensed in 4 States.
- We Are Available 24/7.
- We Offer Free, Confidential Phone Consultations.
- We Are the Firm Other Attorneys, Police & Prosecutors Turn To.