Position: Legal Assistant
Kassandra is the primary legal assistant for Patituce & Associates. She works hand-in-hand with the paralegals and attorneys to make sure that all clients’ needs are being met. Her assistance allows our clients to breathe easy, as she lays the groundwork for successful outcomes alongside our attorneys. Her work allows our defense attorneys to devote their time to understanding our clients’ needs and developing airtight defense strategies to protect their rights.
Kassandra has distinguished herself by going above and beyond for our clients, and she continues to be a valuable member of the team. She is a vital part of how we address client goals in criminal defense cases, both big and small. Taking over 200 cases to trial requires a great deal of preparation, dedication, and commitment to our clients’ well-beings—Kassandra’s work has been a crucial part of achieving the amazing things our firm has accomplished.
Lorain Community College
- Associate’s Degree in Police Science
Youngstown State University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
- We Have Over 30 Years of Experience.
- We Have Gone to Trial Over 200 Times.
- We Have 3 Former Prosecutors on Staff.
- We Are Licensed in 4 States.
- We Are Available 24/7.
- We Offer Free, Confidential Phone Consultations.
- We Are the Firm Other Attorneys, Police & Prosecutors Turn To.